Monday, March 20, 2017

03/16/2017 - Another Text from Calgary!!!

The following is from Elder Ollis' mother:

I received another wonderful text from Calgary.  It makes my day that these wonderful people are sending me pictures of my son!

"Hi! I'm Sister R from a Ward in the Canada Calgary mission where your son is serving.  ...my husband took your son and his companion to get a Canadian classic of "poutine".  The best place is at Costco.  I thought you might enjoy the pictures.





My response:
"Thank you so much for th pictures and for feeding my son!  Poutine was something he was looking forward to trying and I'm sure he was thrilled!

Sister L response:
"Our pleasure.  We also introduced him to Donair Pizza a few weeks ago.  Not necessarily a Canadian thing but there is an awesome pizzeria near our house that make spectacular pizza....My husband is from Rwanda so he has already had African donuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment