Monday, March 13, 2017

03/11/2017 - A Text from Calgary?!!

The following is from Elder Ollis' mother:


I received the following text on Saturday....

"Hi! I'm Sister L in Calgary eh. Your wonderful son is helping us peel wallpaper!"
"Thanks for giving him to us for 2 years!"

My response:
"Oh my goodness!  This is only the second picture I've received since he arrived in Calgary.  Thank you so much! Tell me a little about yourself.  I wish I could thank you in person."

Sister L response:
"He's been reprimanded for not sending you any haha!"
"We're poor students while my husband finishes his accounting requirements haha! So we're very grateful for the service they are rendering today!"


What a tender mercy from the Lord...seeing is believing and I'm so glad he is serving wherever he is needed!  Sister L attached the photo below:




No comments:

Post a Comment