Monday, July 2, 2018

6/26/2018 - I Know That No Effort is Wasted

Hey everyone back home,

So I will keep this one short. Not much happened that I thought would be worthwhile to share. It is officially summer here. Canadian schools are finishing up tests this week and Stampede is right around the corner. So tons of people are leaving on vacation because the summer is short, and some people are already talking about winter haha! Gotta love Canada! But we had a pretty alright week. We were out and about and were trying to find people to teach. Not much to say in return but we are doing our best and I know that no effort is wasted. Josh, our investigator, is still going to be baptized this saturday. We are working hard to get that going. So that is exciting! But not much else to say. 

I hit my 17 month mark yesterday, and the sisters that I came out with go home tomorrow (I know the transfers lined up weird and they lost a month) So I have officially completed a sister mission!!!!! But as for the big news, everyone in the mission is just sitting in anticipation for this next week. It will be cool to see all the changes. We have transfer calls going out tonight, transfers thursday, president leaves saturday and President Keung will officially be here. So next monday we get to have a special meeting in the north part of Calgary to meet President Keung and Sister Keung and then everything will be new. I am excited! I am looking forward to having a new Mission President, to see things from a new perspective and learn from one more great man. One that has been called to be here. 

I love this gospel, I love every moment I have to serve. Love you all and keep going, even when we feel like we are ready to collapse.  That is right when we give the last little bit and the Lord will be there to help us. Keep thinking of Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment