Thursday, October 26, 2017

10/24/2017 - We Always Have A Reason for That Visit, So Don't Cancel

Hey y'all,

So this week was another one tough one but we keep working and it keeps working. The story of our lives lately has been appointments that fall through. Let me be stern with all of you back home. DON'T LEAVE MISSIONARIES TO DRY. That is a commandment so just don't do it. We always have a reason for that visit, so don't cancel.  And don't forget if you set one up. But anyway. Now that I got that off my chest it was a strange week. First the events that happened. So Mom this is to you. WE ARE TOTALLY SAFE. And were safe all week. But last tuesday we had some crazy wind. I mean I heard 130+ kilometers per hour. Insane! Apparently it knocked a train over. And it knocked out power in lethbridge in some areas. And in the midst of that, we had a fire right next to our part of the city and parts of the town were on evacuation notice and they evacuated an appartment in our area. So that was nuts. Also had another strange experience, these Jews let us in their home and bashed with us for a while. It was strange, we were both right and often saying the same stuff. But still disagreeing.  Anyway, that was about our week. Tons of work, trying to contact and searching for more people to find. But that is what a missionary does! I love it! Anyway we are excited for a super busy week. And a ton of fun. Love you all and don't ever forget our Savior. He loves each and everyone of you, I can testify of these things. Miss ya tons and keep putting in work! I know I will!

Elder Ollis

No comments:

Post a Comment