Tuesday, October 3, 2017

10/03/2017 - HOLY COW I LOVE CONFERENCE!!

Hello everyone,

Well, this was a super fast week. HOLY COW I LOVE CONFERENCE!! What a spiritual refresher, it honestly was the best thing, the most useful thing to me personally. Honest, this area is hard and I needed a bit of a boost. And yeah, I got that between a fantastic zone conference and general conference and Monday, a great district meeting. I was pretty proud of it. So things are going good.

But before I talk more, I want to address a critical concern. I have felt a lot of pressure from my fans to say this, but I’m officially going to walk on to BYU, that quarter back position needs to be filled and I just can't take the pressure anymore. So Mom and Dad if you could get me eligible for the NCAA. And everyone write me in for your Heisman ballots in the 2019-2020 season. And book a flight to the playoffs because we are going!!

But back to the mission, General Conference was fantastic. I can't pick a favorite because that is just unfair, they were all so good. My favorite session was Saturday morning. I don't know who picked the speakers but who ever it was, picked literally all my favorites and put them in one session. (Thanks heavenly father!) President Uchtdorf (which since serving with a German comp, you all pronounce it super wrong), Christopherson, Holland, Oaks and I don't remember who the seventy was but it was fantastic! I love it and am going to get it all this week to listen to.

Yesterday we were on exchanges with the Zone Leaders and I went to their area. Well it always happens like this to me, but Elder Woltron and Elder Fellows picked up two new investigators in a night. I have never done anything like it, and of course, when I am gone. And worse off, they are YSA! So we find, but don't get to teach. But that is how it goes sometimes! But I know brothers and sisters that the Lord has a work for us. No matter what it is, no matter if we are finding for others. I love you all.

And just one more quick note, it snowed yesterday. It was supposed to be done and melted by 12 but Canada doesn't care. We got nearly a foot. It was amazing. Also our car froze shut so we had to pry it open this morning. I sent photos.



10/3/2017 - First Snow of the Season

10/3/2017 - Elder Woltron walking through the first foot of snow


No comments:

Post a Comment