Thursday, October 19, 2017

10/17/2017 - But Nonetheless We Kept Working

Hello everyone. 

So this week was hard, but super rewarding. Full of miracles that I felt were pretty sacred and I'm not sure I want to share. So first off the reason it is hard. We had tons of appointments this week but the story of this week was they would fall through. Basically we had 13 lessons fall through all week. So we had to find 13 hours of unplanned work which is hard and frustrating and super annoying because knocking doors sometimes feels like a waste of time.  But nonetheless we kept working. We have been working off some lists: part member families, prospective elders, and unbaptized children to find those people who need a message, or who have non member friends.  So that was our week trying to contact and teach those people. Unfortunately, not too much success. 

10/6/2017 - My sculpture of Christ out of sand
This week is also transfers, and I think this will be the first regular transfer I have had in a while! No wild changes! In fact I think my district will stay pretty much the same, we get one sister and one elder. As for that we had some cool experiences but still are trying to find people. I hope you all have a good week. Miss you tons.

Elder Ollis


10/16/2017 - My District

No comments:

Post a Comment