Tuesday, August 29, 2017

08/29/2017 - So Whatever It Is, I Am Excited!

Hey y’all.

Well another week flew by. So let me tell ya about this week. We had interviews, which are always good. I have the best mission president. So it was good. We were challenged to throw ourselves at the members. So that is what we have been doing, we have 18 member lessons this coming week. Which is great. We were also able to meet with our bishop in coulee ridge to talk about some things that are going on. What has been happening is ward council is about to be dissolved basically. Our ward mission leader moves this week, and the young men’s president and elders quorum president move in the next few weeks. And I think the high priest group leader is going to be changed. So basically our ward is going to be completely flipped. So we have weekly coordination meetings with our bishop to help him out and he is kinda filling in for WML. Which is awesome. Our bishop is the best. We also met with the RS president and offered help it was really cool because she said she never thought of asking us for help and she told us she would love to keep us in the loop and then gave us some names to follow up on. So that was awesome.  We also got another bishop in Chinook. He is a great man and will be an excellent bishop. But similarly that ward council is going to be flipped soon. So tons of changes to come. But things are going well.

The YSA sisters had dinner with a member in our ward and they said they loved us!! So things are improving. We also found miraculously 2 potential investigators tracting. Which is rare. It was wild, I give my spiel at the door to this lady, I said something like families can be together forever, would you like to hear more and she was like yes. Which caught me off guard. So that was cool. But things are going good. I am all fired up and super pumped to keep working here. I have this feeling Elder Vea will train here and I will leave. But I am here to do the Lord’s will. So whatever it is, I am excited! I love this gospel brothers and sisters. It is true. Don't ever doubt that. I love you all see ya next week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment