Wednesday, October 24, 2018

10/23/2018 - My Simple Invitation is to do Likewise

Merry Christmas everyone!! 

Nah I am just kidding you. Just thought it would be a different way to start the weekly email. And to my wonderful fans at home. I sure do love and appreciate you. But things are going good up here in the great white north. This week the temperature was amazing. It was a nice 18 degrees (64.5 farenheit) most of the week it was awesome. Last week we were able to go on exchanges with our district leader in Coaldale. It was a lot of fun, I stayed in Lethbridge and brought Elder Schmidt here. It was a great exchange and we put in some good work. We were able to talk to lots of people this week and we are going to see some miracles soon. I know it. Not much else to report. The man we are teaching named phil has been gone quite a bit and seems to dodge us lately so we will probably stop teaching him. So we are back at it to find more people to teach. We have great spirits and we love this work, I know my Savior will bless us. 

I have really come to love the book of Mormon. It is such a wonderful gift we have been given. President Nelson came and visited us back in june and invited everyone to read it daily. I took that to heart and don't ever miss a day without reading a little from the book of Mormon. I really know the book of Mormon has answers. Countless times I have had yearnings of the heart for answers to questions and the book of Mormon always seems to answer them. My simple invitation is to do likewise. Read and ponder the book of Mormon. Study it out in your mind. Read parts and pieces based on what is on your mind and draw out what you want from it. I know and can testify the book of Mormon can help. It is true and I love it. 

But that's all I got, Crazy though I hit my 21-month mark this week. Love you all!

Elder Ollis

No comments:

Post a Comment