Monday, October 8, 2018

10/02/2018 - Sad to Say Goodbye to Calgary, But On to a New One

Well everyone this week was crazy.

So I did get transferred. Sad to say goodbye to calgary but on to a new one. Back to Lethbridge. so I am down here with Elder Sessions, which is cool. I served around him in Calgary, and Lethbridge a year ago so about 9 months in all, and now we are companions. It's sweet. He is a ginger from Logan Utah. So the area I am in has 3 wards. We cover a YSA ward that covers towns 3 minutes away, and 2 family wards, the Fairmont ward and Six Mile wards. It is a lot of fun. So it isn't the same area I was in last time. I was in Lethbridge but it is about as close as you can get. There  is a road that goes north to south in Lethbridge and splits the town. A year ago I was on the south west side, now I am in the south east. Literally across the street. Haha it is so fun and I love it down here. Weird that this will likely be my last area. 

Anyway, not to much to report, still trying to figure things out down here. We have awesome wards that help out a lot. And YSA is really different. Super weird since I am the same age as a lot of the ward and it's just more fun. Plus now we won't have to pass off all our investigators to YSA because we are the YSA!!!!  But loving life right now working hard and loving the Lord!! 

Sorry no photos but love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment