Thursday, December 28, 2017

12/26/2017 - I Am Serving the Lord With All My Heart

Well hello ya'll

Today is boxing day. Which means nothing back home, so here’s what it is. After Christmas everything goes on sale. It is the closest thing to black friday up here. (which we don't have in canada). But there is only like 4 stores in Cardston so we won't be doing much shopping haha

But to let you know about our week. We had zone conference thursday, did a white elephant exchange and I got a full set of golf clubs! So that happened. Then we went up to Calgary and were on exchanges with the APs and then Sunday and Christmas. It was a crazy full week and I am tired. So it was awesome, we worked hard and Christmas was the busiest day. We had an appointment every hour from 10 in the morning until 9. Full day. But it was awesome and the members treated us too well! I probably won't have to buy food this week haha. 

So to update you, Next week we have a p-day on Monday because of the new year, but only next week ok! 

Anyway, I hope you all had a merry christmas, I did. It was so nice to face time my family it really brightened my Christmas. And I am so grateful for the wonderful packages from the ward and from my family. I love you all and know I miss you, but I am serving the lord with all my heart. We had some amazing miracles this week and it is only because of our faith and diligence. They may seem small, but we met tons of members and were able to get a referral from almost every single one. It was an awesome blessing and now we just have to follow up with them. We will see how it goes.


I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Ollis

12/20/2017 -  Cardston Zone Conference for Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment