Tuesday, December 12, 2017

12/12/2017 - I Love it Here Already!

HEY EVERYONE! 

Well another week is gone and to update you on the going ons.

So if you remember those photos I sent last week of the temple? Well, that is my area. Haha. I am now in Cardston!!! We cover 5 wards. Which is a lot. It has been quite the headache trying to figure out who is who and in what ward. But I love it here already!

12/11/2017 - My New Zone - Cardston Canada

Cardston has a population of 3000 people, and about 80% are LDS. So as you can imagine we do a lot of work through members. It is such a fun little town. I see the temple everyday, all day in fact. We live about a hundred yards from it. It is super cool. I love the people here already, our area is HUGE. In fact it touches my old area, about 45 minutes away. We have a Blood Tribe reserve that we cover and tons of farms. It goes to the US border. We actually have some members that live in the states and come to church here in Cardston. And so as you can also imagine the people are a bunch of super friendly farmers. I love it. Sundays they wear their best boots to church haha. It is so awesome. We also get like 50% off just about every store in Cardston because a member owns it haha. 

Our zone is HUGE. We never see them because they are all just too far away. We have 3 districts and 9 companionships in it and ours is the Cardston district. It is me and my comp Elder Crockett, from pleasant Grove Utah, and two sets of sisters. So we are oddly also the district leaders haha.


That is about all from me. love you all and hope you have a good week.  Elder Ollis

12/10/2017 - Cardston Temple at Night

No comments:

Post a Comment