Wednesday, December 5, 2018

11/28/2018 - I Know This Work is True

Crazy week. To be honest once again I don't know where the time went. Time is truly flying. Well not much  to report, or really I can't remember. Last wednesday we picked up a new person to teach which was awesome. But yeah. We just put in work this week. We met with a lot of less actives and are trying to get them back to church. It was super fun. We also did a lot of door knocking. President wants each of the missionaries to street contact or tract for an hour daily! I am pumped because I think a lot of our missionaries need that! It puts hair on your chest for sure! Haha I am super excited for it. 

We also had a leadership meeting which was super awesome! Such inspiration from President Keung to help with our mission. We as a mission have been working on a thing called 1+1 which is a new way to work with ward council. It was cool because  the changes in elders quorum and relief society and ward council reflect it perfectly. So it was great! We have seen lots of success with it. But that is all we got. Things are going good. We had interviews with President and it was great to see him, I am so grateful to have a mission President like him. I know this work is true and I love being a part of it. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment