Wednesday, May 30, 2018

5/22/2018 - It is Officially Summer

Hello everyone.

Well crazy quick week. Last week was fun, we went to a military museum and saw a bunch of stuff. Lots of guns and things. Pretty cool. It was cool to see things from World War One, as Canada played a big part in that war. Also to see all the Royal things they had since this isn't the US, it was a unique experience. Also it is officially summer, all the nice cars are out. I saw probably 10 lambo's, a couple of ferrari's, an audi R8, a ton of muscle cars and tons of porsches. So that has been cool! And I see a bentley probably everyday. 

But we had a super fast week. Wednesday we had our walking day. And we took our bikes out. Haha it was fun but my bike was a piece of junk. We found them at our apartment, the seat was made of duct tape, I had two gears (1 and 2) and the kickstand would prevent me from pedalling until I ripped it off. IT WAS SUPER FUN! you get some funny looks but I loved it. We talked to a bunch of people which was the highlight of our week. We keep searching to find more people to teach and we are close. We have some potentials we are working with and they are so close but we just need a lesson. Then a new gator. 

Transfer calls go out tonight and transfers are thursday. I will stay since this is my first transfer here and Elder Sagapolu will probably stay too. But our zone is getting mixed up. 3 are training and getting new missionaries, one is going home and two elders are getting replaced by sisters. So most of the zone will get changed around. But that is about all I got for ya. Love you all! 

05/15/2018 - Elder Ollis at the Military Museum



No comments:

Post a Comment