Monday, April 23, 2018

4/17/2018 - I am SOOOO Sad to Leave Cardston!

Well hello everyone! So this week was a wild one. But on a more serious note. I got transferred this week. Which has some pros and Cons, first I am SOOOOO sad to leave Cardston! I love that place so much, I will miss it dearly. But the pros are I have a new companion from Ogden Utah. Elder Sagapolu. Hes a dope kid and we get along well which is good..... change is good! We got the transfer calls tuesday night and left thursday morning. I went north again. Up to Calgary. It  was fun, on the 2 and a half hour drive up, I was in a car with Elder Wiwchar and Vea. So that was cool! good to catch up with two of my previous companions. 

I am still a zone leader just serving up in the Richmond ward and Calgary 4th ward in the Calgary Zone. Our zone is in the Downtown Calgary area. Which is a unique place. We don't cover it all however, our area is more of the edge of Calgary in the South West quadrant. All I can say is this place is WEALTHY. These homes here are stupid big, and apparently in the summer it isn't uncommon for a lambo or ferrari to roll up to church.... There is a lot of money. But as for that It has been quite the adjustment from Cardston to Calgary, small town to HUGE city so that has been interesting but I have adjusted well. We have some investigators, havent met them yet. They don't seem very solid however. This area of course just had a baptism before I got here, just my luck so we are going to do what has happened in previous areas, work as hard as we can, then find people to teach and when they get ready for baptism I will get transferred!. Haha hopefully not but It is up to the Lord. But I do want to find someone to baptize badly. Anyway, I am done with this email because this keyboard is frustrating me. Have a good week yall. Especially you SYD!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment