Monday, April 16, 2018

4/10/2018 - I Am Working Hard and Things are Going

Just to let you know about the going ons. I am working hard and things are going. This Sunday was crazy, I spoke at sacrament meeting and my companion was gone because we had the Eagle Speakers family coming to church so we were on splits. It was great. We have another lesson with them this week. They should be more consistent now. Apparently they didn't quite understand that they needed to meet with us and have all the lessons before baptism, so not sure how that wasn't understood but we cleared it up and they should be doing better hopefully. 

But as for that, nothing crazy to report. I was super excited to see our Bishop again, Bishop Leavitt in 7th ward finally got back from Hawaii. He was gone for like 3 weeks and it was awesome to meet with him again. He said he loved Hawaii but would have rather been here working with us. So that was a super nice thing to say because I don't think I could say the same thing! haha. But that is about it, we have transfer calls that go out tonight. I don't really know what I hope happens, or will happen. I really don't want to leave Cardston. I don't know what will happen, kinda have a feeling I am leaving but we will see. That's it, hope you have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment