Thursday, March 15, 2018

03/13/2018 - I Was So Ready to Partake of the Sacrament This Week

Hey everyone

Well another week is gone, and glad to put this one behind us. It was a tough one. Which is good. I hadn't had one of those in a while and we gotta grow, right. But anyway. It was a crazy week, we had so much to do and it seemed like all I could do was mess up scheduling. So it was stressful. Also our new cell phones were turned on last week Tuesday, and we didn't have mine or our SIM card so we asked to have ours wait to be activated. Well there was a mix up and we had no phone to communicate for nearly 2 days. So that was stressful haha. But it is all behind us. I was so ready to partake of the Sacrament this week and it was a great experience. I even got to bless it, which I hadn't done in a long time so that was a highlight of my week. 

What also was really cool, Our investigator Deanna is doing awesome. We met her mom and she had a lot of questions, but was interested in family history which is exciting. And Deanna also brought another nonmember to church! She is sharing the gospel and it is so awesome! We also were surprised when our other investigator was able to come to church. Surprised us! It was super exciting. The lord surely blessed us.

Another strange thing happened this week. President challenged us to tract in Cardston. Which is so strange since over 80% of Cardston is LDS. But we did and it was awesome. Maybe I am one of those weird missionaries but I like tracting. I thought I was in Cardston because president once told me I tract too much. haha but it was awesome. We were able to share so many lessons, since there are so many members and believe it or not we found a potential investigator haha! So that’s fun! We also had a member tell us he wasn't interested in a message at all. Which was super funny.

03/09/2018 - A Surprise Visit from Mark Broadhead!

But things are going better. It was a grinder but there’s nothing like taking the sacrament and getting back out there. It’s all you need. But I also wanted to mention it was so cool to be able to see Mark Broadhead, my neighbor back home! It worked out so well, we had interviews and I was able to ask President if I could see him and he said sure. So it was good to see someone from home! Love you all. Hope you have a good week and hope things go well! I love this work!


Elder Ollis


03/13/2018 - Received another picture via text of Elder Ollis and Elder Del Molino putting down some wings!


No comments:

Post a Comment