Friday, March 9, 2018

03/06/2018 - If You Can't Draw Them to Christ, You Drive Them

Well hello everyone. 

Hope your week was good. To update you on what has been going on. This week was super weird. It was Transfers. Elder Crockett got transferred sadly, we worked really well together, and he was one of my more favorite companions. He went to Okotoks to finish training a new missionary, and he was super excited. Probably will be his last area. I got Elder Del Molino. He is from Spain, Bilboa. So how my mission has been, I always have a Utah comp and then a not Utah Comp. But it should be good. He is good, people like him, probably because he isn't from Utah. But anyway on the more exciting news, I finished my bullwhip, about 5 weeks and 400 feet of paracord later and I got it done. It was worth it. 

But as for the other stuff, transfer week is always weird as its scrambling to figure things out a bit when you take over an area and we had a lot of administration to do like training district leaders and all sorts of things. But we are doing good. We also were on a big conference call yesterday with all the zone leaders and STLs in the mission and someone from salt lake to learn how to set up the phones. Ours are up (except me, I don't have one yet) and we are going to have to train our zone at some point about how to set them up (haha, which is funny since you all know how good I am with that stuff) and we have MLC this week. It has been crazy and a blur. But we were able to see Deanna this week. She is still doing good, she had a rough week as it was the anniversary of her fathers passing. But our bishop was able to give her a blessing and it really helped her. But we have a lesson with her tonight. As for that, our other investigators are still going, not progressing too quickly but super slow, so we will see.

But I wanted you all to know I love this gospel. I love being a missionary. it has brought me so much peace and joy. I am here to work hard, and I have been working as hard as I can. The Lord has asked me to serve, and so I give him all I can. And I know that my saviour has been helping me along the way. I love this work, It is the Lords work and I know that it will bless someone. Love you all! 


(Also quick little doctrine moment. Those of us that have been baptized have been adopted into the house of Israel and become part of the Abrahamic Covenant. Another reason to share the gospel is to fulfill this covenant the seed of Abraham have to share the gospel. No one since Abraham who has shared the gospel and not been part of his seed. So to fulfill your covenants share it!)



This is how we get people to church in the Canada Calgary mission. If you can't draw them to Christ you drive them.



This video is me cracking Elder Crocketts whip. The popper of mine broke off right before the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment