Wednesday, September 19, 2018

9/18/2018 - I Want it For Our Members!

Hey everyone. Hope you are having a great week. 

First things first. Well if BYU is beating top 10 teams maybe I won't make the start at QB. But I guess we will keep training and practicing and hope for the best. Ha ha

But we had a good week. We were out and about and all over the city this week. We met a lot of members and did missionary work like missionaries do. (sorry guys I am slowly getting less creative on telling you on what we did). We still struggle to find investigators. I don’t know why. We are very diligent and are always working. Our investigator Adeniyi, who I have mentioned before, has been in London and is now going to BC. So we don’t see him much. We were on exchanges yesterday and Elder Johnson found a new investigator. Our Mandarin missionaries found her and we got the return appointment so I have not met her yet. I really want to get people to church. I want it for our members because I know they would do awesome if we could get someone there!  But we keep exercising faith and we will find!

We had a leadership meeting last wednesday that was really good and I learned a lot that will help me. We were able to help out saturday with the Calgary food bank food drive. It's a big deal and the church does it every year. We collected food across the whole city for the food bank. The estimated cost of food collected was over $800,000 of food. It was super cold but a lot of fun. Yeah, it even snowed this week and the temp has been down to 0 Celsius almost the whole week. We are expecting it will stay that way for another week. We are working hard and the Lord will bless us. But that is about all I got for this week. Sure hope you have a good one.

09/11/2018 - Elder Ollis and Elder Johnson cooking dogs at the 4th Ward Corn Bust

09/15/2018 - Collecting food for the Calgary Food Bank

No comments:

Post a Comment