Tuesday, September 19, 2017

9/19/2017 - I Am Excited and Honored to Train Him

Hola everyone. 

So this was another goofy week. We were busy all the way up until thursday saying goodbyes from elder Vea and teaching appointments, then I picked up my new companion and just about every appointment cancelled. So it wasn’t the best intro to the mission I wanted for my new companion. But let me tell you about him. So his name is Elder Woltron. He is from Germany, Bavaria, so the southern part. He was born in Taiwan and has traveled all over the place and he is a big goofy kid, in the best of ways. He is a little older, 21. I am excited and honored to train him.

We met with some members this week, their names are the Tanners. It was crazy because they lived in West valley for 20 years. I was hoping they would know my Nana and Papa but they lived in the Hunter stake. But still pretty wild how close it was to home. Anyway, there isn't much more I have to say. We just keep doing the Lords work. Also I am now a district leader. But love you all and hope you have a good week. 


Elder Ollis

No comments:

Post a Comment