Wednesday, June 21, 2017

6/20/2017 - Always Remember the Lord!

Well Hello again everybody. So I am going to be short this week. To be honest, I can't believe it is tuesday again. Like I am shocked at how quick the weeks are flying. In fact, this week I hit 5 months. Where is the time going? I really don't want it to go this quickly. 

But as for the week. Not much to say, we tracted,  taught, served and were both struggling with sickness all week. Just the regular stuff! We had another lesson with our new investigator, she doesn't have an english name yet so we don't quite know what to call her. But we got to talk about prayer and God, the Basics. It was a super good lesson and she will pray this week. 

As for that, tonight is transfer calls. So everything is going to be changed around. I won't leave this area though, but our zone will be really different. It will be interesting however what happens next transfer. Next transfer we lose nearly 40 missionaries, and are getting just as many. That means nearly half of our 180 missionaries in this field will be training or being trained. There is a good chance my comp will train right after I leave. So pressure is on for me to help as much as I can. Other than that our week is pretty busy coming up. It is summer and that means there is service opportunities all over the place. we are stacked this week with helping people out (in fact it is too much, we need our ward to help us out) But that is all, always remember the Lord!

Elder Ollis


06/20/2017 - Elder Ollis with Elder Coe, District Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment